Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blinds!

We started adding window treatments to the house.  

Here are the blinds for the bedroom.  We decided to go with room darkening blinds because I need it really dark to sleep.  I even put tape over led lights in the room.  Yes it is that bad.  


Here are the shades for the rest of the house.  They are more reasonable at $17 each from Kmart.  I think they look great in the windows.  I decided to go with mounting them in the window, because I think they look more tailored this way. I can't wait to get the curtains up! 



2 comments:

  1. I like them, I have been looking for bamboo blinds and didnt think to look at Kmart. The only problem we have is our windows are really wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you!